Choose a Tour
Group Booking Tours
Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing comfort, safety and the best local knowledge.
We pick up from any accommodation in Mildura or will meet you at the Mildura Wharf car park.
Enjoy a guided 4WD tour with Morning and or Lunch catering.
As the bus seats 10 passengers, our tours are small and personal with excellent service.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions
Our tours are conducted in the latest 4WD 10 seater bus.
The high clearance vehicle means we have access to most areas in all types of weather.
The bus is custom-built for comfort with air conditioning, curtains, window tinting, headrests and reclining seats.
A Digital LED screen enhances the commentary when needed and is available to groups to use for presentations
(HDMI, USB and or DVD) if required.
With smaller groups, tours are very personal and flexible. There is plenty of opportunity to get out of the
bus and explore nature at its best.
You will enjoy the many benefits of our personalised and interactive service.