Silo Art Trail & Wyperfeld
National Park Tour
Full Day Tour from Mildura, or Half Day from Hopetoun.
Be inspired by Giant artworks painted onto the Old Mallee Wheat silos. Visible from miles away in this southern Mallee
farming landscapes of the Yarriambiack shire. Then drift to the west of Patchewollock for a taste of the 108 years old Wyperfeld National Park with white sandy lunettes, wide open lake beds open forest woodlands and the sandy tracks of the Mallee dunes.
We can tailor a tour to suit your requirements.
- Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing safety and comfort in our 4WD bus.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- As the bus seats 10 passengers, tours are are small and personal with excellent service.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised to cater for any group.
- Tours are flexible and operate with a local guided.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions