Border and Brewery Tour
Full Day Tour - Group Bookings
Travel west from Mildura to South Australia, through Ned’s Corner Station.
Enjoy morning tea with the emus at Lake Walla Walla. Drive along the state border and discover its interesting history.
Visit the Woolshed Brewery on Wilkadene Station. Enjoy the unique crafted beers, a brewery tour, history of the
old station and lunch under the gums on the balcony overlooking the beautiful Murray River.
We can tailor a tour to suit your requirements.
- Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing safety and comfort in our 4WD bus.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- As the bus seats 10 passengers, tours are are small and personal with excellent service.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised to cater for any group.
- Tours are flexible and operate with a local guided.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions