Mildura & Wentworth Tours
Mildura and Murray River Tour
Visit Lock 11. Gain an understanding how locks have been used and how they may change in the future. Travel in air conditioned comfort in our offroad bus through red gum and black box woodlands. Discover their hidden treasures. Wind along scenic bush tracks beside the Murray River. Enjoy a stroll across the board walk near Butler’s creek and appreciate the cultural heritage silently scattered Visit the old pumping station. Travel to Merbein take in the scenic views from ancient white cliff overlooking the Murray.
Mildura to Wentworth Tour
(Both sides of the Murray)
Experience the adventure travelling from Mildura to Wentworth visiting fascinating natural and manmade features of the area. Highlights include heritage values ranging from scar trees and massive shell middens, wonderful wetlands, structures including locks and weirs, bridges from modern to early settlement and the stories of the Wentworth gaol
We can tailor a tour to suit your requirements.
- Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing safety and comfort in our 4WD bus.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- As the bus seats 10 passengers, tours are are small and personal with excellent service.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised to cater for any group.
- Tours are flexible and operate with a local guided.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions