National Park Tour
Full Day Tour - 8.30am til 4.00pm (approx)
Half Day Tour - Morning or Afternoon
Travel in safety and comfort to experience this internationally listed RAMSAR National Park full of many heritage values.
Experience areas of Aboriginal significance as we pass through landscapes dotted with scar trees,
shell middens and old campsites.
We will take you to the internationally recognised magnificent Hattah Lakes system. Located 80km upstream from Mildura we will travel the many tracks through this unique landscape. Visit picturesque lake views with the lakes full of water.
Observe kangaroos, emus and a variety of birdlife in their natural habitat.
Observe the rich variety of plants and wildlife that thrive near the many lakes. These unique lake systems intertwine with the rolling sand dunes that combine to bring amazing vegetation communities together and although resilient in a semiarid landscape there is a fine balance to keep this system healthy with floods and droughts.
See firsthand the response to 20 years of rehabilitations and see and hear about some of the techniques used
in this transforming this landscape back to its former glory.
• Includes morning tea and lunch.
We can tailor a tour to suit your requirements.
- Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing safety and comfort in our 4WD bus.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- As the bus seats 10 passengers, tours are are small and personal with excellent service.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised to cater for any group.
- Tours are flexible and operate with a local guided.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions