Banrock Station Winery
and Wetland Tour
Full Day Tour - Group Bookings
Travel west from Mildura to South Australia, through Murray Sunset National Park.
Enjoy morning tea while exploring the ruins of the Old Taplan Homestead.
Sample the wines at Banrock Station. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the restaurants scenic balcony.
Stroll along the boardwalk through the beautiful wetlands catching sight of the many birds.
We can tailor a tour to suit your requirements.
- Our itineraries take the hassle out of travelling in remote areas by providing safety and comfort in our 4WD bus.
- Enjoy the vast local knowledge of our guide, Peter Kelly.
- Pick up/return from accommodation in Mildura area.
- Fresh home cooked morning/afternoon tea and or lunch is provided.
- As the bus seats 10 passengers, tours are are small and personal with excellent service.
- We can provide tours in all weather conditions.
- We guarantee and unforgettable experience.
- Depending on number, our tours can be individualised to cater for any group.
- Tours are flexible and operate with a local guided.
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun and informative day
What to Bring
• Camera • Binoculars (optional) • Sturdy shoes • Water Bottle • Sunscreen • Hat and Sunglasses
• Appropriate Clothing for all Weather Conditions